Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gas Credit Cards and the Banks [mortgagefraud101.blogspot.com]

Gas Credit Cards and the Banks [mortgagefraud101.blogspot.com]

SpinChimp - The Professional Spinner

creditcardsforbadcreditnotbadpeople.com (Part 1) This presentation will cover what I went through and how bad my credit was and what the best credit cards for bad credit that I found that approved me. View Credit cards for bad credit video part 1 here youtu.be View Credit cards for bad credit video part 2 here youtu.be Just a few short years ago I had great credit, I was running a real estate business and I had over 10 mortgages on my credit one of which was in my name. I had two auto loans for the two trucks that my wife and I drove. We had several credit cards with high limits; one of the credit cards was an Amex. This American express had no limit, you could run it up as high as you wanted each month but you had to pay it off the next month. My credit was so good that I could get a signature loan from that bank with no problem...all I had to do was sign my name and they would give me thousands of dollars. BUT then things took a drastic turn for the worse. My real estate business went down and in the process so did the rest of my personal finances. My houses were foreclosed on even the home that I lived in, my wife and kids and I had to move in with family. My two cars were repossessed and all of my credit cards became delinquent. My credit was totally ruined! I filed bankruptcy and when it was all figured out the bankruptcy discharge was well over a million dollars. Here is the good news... most people reading this do not have credit this bad. As you read on that I was ...

mortgagefraud101.blogspot.com Credit Cards For Bad Credit Part 1 The Best Unsecured, Secured Credit Cards online Instant Approval

Gas credit cards are a huge business for credit institutions today. The revenue that they bring in helps the lenders to maintain business while increasing loans to others who want credit cards for different purposes. Many people who use their gas credit card rely on the fact that they do not need to pay the bill until the end of the month. They can make the business trips that they need to, visit customers as needed while doing errands for their family. This credit card offers perks that many consumers use for their own personal use.

The gas credit card issued by one of the major lenders is good at about any service station no matter where it is located which makes a great advantage for the user. Since a lot of consumers may travel on a constant basis they find that being able to track their spending is very vital. Also the consumer wants to be able to have a low interest rate so that the cost of using the card is kept at a minimum.

The lenders know this and try to provide the best rate possible in order to get the consumer who gets gas to use their credit card.

The logo on the gas credit card can be one of the three major lending corporations but that does not necessary mean that the interest rate is better because this relies on the lending institution that is offering the card. The major lending institutions usually has set rates for their credit cards, however, local lending institutions may vary and offer better rates as a way to get more customers.

Recommend Gas Credit Cards and the Banks Issues

0 comments:

Post a Comment